Thursday, May 3, 2007

Baseball Game

Well not much new here. My dearest baby is coming up on her third month. How the time has flown. She has already gone to two, count it two, Mariner's baseball games. How did she ever get so lucky. Although for the most part she sleeps through them. We had a blast at the last one. Sabbath, Autumn and Chad also went and we ate lots of fattening food and cheered our Mariners to a win!
I am now officially on my third week back to work. Ugh! I hope my days will get better and I can be more excited to be at work. In time I think it will become easier. Luckily here at work I can have my baby brought in to nurse, which is way cool!! Pumping gets to be pretty boring and hard to fit in. That is about it, going to put up more photos cause I just love to see my little one on my computer.

0 Comments: